DISCOVERING YOUR AUTHENTIC LEADERSHIP THROUGH THE HERO’S JOURNEY
A Six-Week Live-Streaming Program
With David Irvine and Ally Stone
If you are interested in this program, please contact us.
The course consists of six 90 minute live-streamed sessions (on Zoom), held weekly.
Sessions are scheduled Wednesdays, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM Mountain time.
Overview and Benefits
Learn the alchemy
True human beings know.
The moment you accept
what troubles you’ve been given,
the door will open.
We all have the capacity to inspire and empower others. But to earn the trust and credibility to be called a true leader requires a devotion to our personal growth and development as human beings. This begins with a dedication to embracing times of change and difficulty in our lives, allowing the pain to break us open so a stronger, wiser and kinder self can emerge. Be prepared for a reflective, provocative, practical, and deeply personal transformational experience. Through this six-week experience, we guide people to their authentic leadership capacity by using the framework of the hero’s journey as you build a supportive community with like-minded difference makers.
- Learn how transitions are the gateways to discovering authentic leadership.
- Learn practical ways to travel the unknown terrain of loss and leave with tools to help you discover the freedom to authentically face the necessary endings in your personal or professional life.
- Learn a systematic discipline for discerning what is absolutely essential in your life and eliminating everything that is not, so you can travel the path to what truly matters.
- Discover how to use times of transition in your life to awaken to your life’s purpose.
- Unearth your gifts and talents and find ways to bring them more fully to all areas of your life.
- Learn how to use difficult times, traumas, and challenges to identify your gifts that will help shape your leadership passion and presence.
- Discover a path to your passion – beyond your roles – that can be applied inside or outside your career.
- Learn to set up good habits that sustain you with resiliency and renewal.
- Explore who you are and who you are meant to be as you get to know a deeper level of yourself.
- Get more comfortable with who you are, away from the roles that have defined you.
- Find the freedom of balancing being with doing.
- Tap into the power of your inner guides.
- Discover the power of mindfulness – living in the present moment.
- Take time away from the demands of your life to ask soul-searching questions that will lead you to a life of meaning and fulfillment.
- Map out key guideposts and steps for living the life you are meant to live that will enable you to stay on track beyond the completion of the course.