A Three-Month/Six Session Online Program
Bi-Weekly Sessions from January 14-March 25, 2021
8:30-10:30 am Mountain Time
With David Irvine and Ally Stone
*NEW A Three-Month/Six Session Online Program
Bi-Weekly Sessions from February 3 to April 14, 2021
8:30-10:30 am Mountain Time
With David Irvine and Ally Stone
Organizations today need leaders who demonstrate high standards of character, compassion, and personal accountability, and who make decisions based on enduring principles rather than the tyranny of short-term urgency. The world hungers for leaders who are authentic—people whose inner compass guides their daily actions and who inspire trust in the people around them by being honest and real. In this unique, authentic, online program, you will discover what it takes to lead with authenticity and purpose—and become the kind of exceptional leader you most admire.
Based on David Irvine’s ground-breaking books, The Other Everest: Navigating The Pathway To Authentic Leadership, and Caring Is Everything: Getting To The Heart Of Humanity, Leadership and Life, this program immerses you in a profoundly personal exploration. It is experiential and interactive, so you learn through doing, not just listening and talking. Focused on developing self-awareness and emotional intelligence, you will emerge with practical tools, ready to lead with renewed passion, purpose and confidence, inspire others to do their best work, and bring exceptional value to your organization
In the face of the unprecedented disruption that now surrounds everyone, an opportunity lies before us to open our hearts, discover our authentic leadership, build a community with like-minded authentic leaders, and amplify our impact through a deeper presence.
This in-depth, three-month virtual program goes beyond a traditional leadership training course by getting to the heart of authentic leadership.
- Discover why your organization’s culture is mission critical and learn how to measure and sustain your culture’s health in times of unprecedented disruption and uncertainty.
- Leave with the core leadership skills required to build an engaged, high trust, accountable, high performing culture in this new reality.
- Inspire yourself and those around you to think like owners and foster accountability at every level of your organization.
- Identify your blind spots as a leader – while implementing a plan to address them.
- Become an empowering leader who fosters effective teamwork and helps individuals at all levels of the organization to realize their leadership potential.
- Through our holistic approach, create an integrated life that enables you to balance work, home, and other pursuit – thus leading with greater impact.
- Extend your network to include accomplished leaders from various backgrounds and industries.
- Be a part of a community of committed, like-minded authentic difference makers.
- Build relationships that will provide support and insights into your leadership challenges and career decisions.
- Work with accountability partners to practice between sessions and help hold each other accountable to stay on track and sustain the insights you gain from the class experience.
$999/person in a team of five or more. Contact Us for more information.
Investment includes online workbook, working with an accountability partner and community of like-minded leaders, and ongoing support as needed from the facilitators and as required throughout the course.
ATTENDEES SAY IT BEST:
“I have been plying my trade for 42 years and during that time I have been exposed to more speakers (for lack of a better description) than you can possibly imagine. You name them, I’ve seen them: Covey, Robbins (yeah, I walked on the coals), Leo Bascaglia (41 years ago), the list goes on and on. In those 42 years I can honestly say from the heart that I have NEVER had as positive and enriching an experience as I have in the IrvineStone Masterclass. Never is a huge word but it applies here. It is all so powerful and valuable. I cannot find the words to thank you enough.“ – Victor Levee, President, Levee Future Planning
“I would highly recommend the (virtual)Masterclass program provided by David Irvine and Ally Stone. After 25 years of being a CEO, and with the significant challenges we are currently experiencing, I knew I was ready for a “reset”- I just didn’t know what that entailed. Three sessions in to the Masterclass with Ally and David, I started to get a strong sense of what my “reset” was all about. Ally and David did a exceptional job of reminding me why I was a leader in the first place and the responsibility I have to not only lead with my head but, more importantly, to lead with a strong sense of empathy and honesty.“ – Brian McKay, President & CEO, CFR Chemicals Inc.
“David Irvine and Ally Stone offer much wisdom on how to maximize personal and professional impact with authentic presence. Fostering an authentic attitude of abundance, growth, and accomplishment has helped me transform my ability to lead with impact and longevity. The inspiring Moving Forward Together program helped me develop my leadership style through focused presentations, self-reflection, and interactions with a wide range of organizational leaders.“
– Peter Imhof, Executive Director, Family Centre, Lethbridge, Alberta
“I feel fortunate to know Ally and David personally and when they joined in a partnership and launched their first masterclass I knew I wanted to take part. I was concerned that a part of the experience would be lost due to the lack of immersion and connection with fellow participants. While not the same as being in the same room, Ally and Dave did a spectacular job breaking up the educational pieces with breakout rooms that were always thoughtfully organized so you could interact with as many members as possible. Another key was the use of chat groups. Keeping them to smaller groups within the larger group made it more comfortable to discuss my leadership growth. I reflect often on my notes and am appreciative of the booklets provided as they are great to reuse as reflection and assessment tools of my personal leadership. I am forever grateful for the learnings and connections I made through this masterclass and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to connect with leaders focused on growth both personally and in their teams“ – Clint Schmidt, Operating Partner, Original Joe’s, The Grange