A MASTERCLASS IN AUTHENTIC LEADERSHIP PRACTICE
A Two Month, Eight Session Online Program Weekly Sessions
With David Irvine and Ally Stone
May 7th to June 25th, 2021
The course consists of eight 90 min live-streamed sessions (on Zoom).
Sessions are scheduled Fridays, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM MT.
Based on David Irvine’s ground-breaking books, The Other Everest: Navigating The Pathway To Authentic Leadership, and Caring Is Everything: Getting To The Heart Of Humanity, Leadership and Life, this program immerses you in profoundly personal exploration. It is experiential and interactive, so you learn through doing, not just listening and talking. Focused on developing self-awareness and emotional intelligence, you will emerge with practical tools, ready to lead with renewed passion, purpose and confidence, inspire others to do their best work, and bring exceptional value to your organization. This in-depth, two-month virtual program goes beyond a traditional leadership training course by getting to the heart of authentic leadership.
- Discover why your organization’s culture is mission-critical and learn how to measure and sustain your culture’s health in times of unprecedented disruption and uncertainty.
- Leave with the core leadership skills required to build an engaged, high trust, accountable, high-performing culture in this new reality.
- Inspire yourself and those around you to take personal responsibility as you foster accountability at every level of your organization.
- Identify your blind spots as a leader – while implementing a plan to address them.
- Become an empowering leader who fosters effective teamwork and helps individuals at all levels of the organization to realize their leadership potential.
- Through our holistic approach, create an integrated life that enables you to balance work, home, and other pursuits – thus leading with greater impact.
- Extend your network to include accomplished leaders from various backgrounds and industries.
- Be a part of a community of committed, like-minded authentic difference makers.
- Build relationships that will provide support and insights into your leadership challenges and career decisions.
$1,499/person $999/person in a team of five or more. Contact Us for more information. Investment includes:
- Eight live-streamed 90-minute sessions.
- An accompanying online workbook.
- A signed copy of David’s book, The Other Everest: Navigating The Pathway To Authentic Leadership.
- Availability for 30 minutes before and after each session for group connection, Q&A, and group time with the facilitators.
- Being a part of a community of like-minded difference-makers to connect with between sessions.
- Working with a chosen accountability partner to support and help you stay on track throughout the course.
- Ongoing personal support as needed from the facilitators throughout the program.
As an added bonus, included in the tuition is complete access to The Other Everest Online program: an online video course on Authentic Leadership Presence with accompanying workbook and resources (a $499 value).
ATTENDEES SAY IT BEST:
“Thank you to you David and Ally for the safe environment you created within the group. I believe everyone is able to share their own personal stories with the full support of the group. David’s technical knowledge and experience along with Ally’s personal and relatable stories made for a memorable experience. I highly recommend to anyone looking to do a deep dive into authenticity.”
“I have been plying my trade for 42 years and during that time I have been exposed to more speakers (for lack of a better description) than you can possibly imagine. You name them, I’ve seen them: Covey, Robbins (yeah, I walked on the coals), Leo Bascaglia (41 years ago), the list goes on and on. In those 42 years I can honestly say from the heart that I have NEVER had as positive and enriching an experience as I have in the IrvineStone Masterclass. Never is a huge word but it applies here. It is all so powerful and valuable. I cannot find the words to thank you enough.“
“I would highly recommend the (virtual)Masterclass program provided by David Irvine and Ally Stone. After 25 years of being a CEO, and with the significant challenges we are currently experiencing, I knew I was ready for a “reset”- I just didn’t know what that entailed. Three sessions in to the Masterclass with Ally and David, I started to get a strong sense of what my “reset” was all about. Ally and David did a exceptional job of reminding me why I was a leader in the first place and the responsibility I have to not only lead with my head but, more importantly, to lead with a strong sense of empathy and honesty.“
“David Irvine and Ally Stone offer much wisdom on how to maximize personal and professional impact with authentic presence. Fostering an authentic attitude of abundance, growth, and accomplishment has helped me transform my ability to lead with impact and longevity. The inspiring Moving Forward Together program helped me develop my leadership style through focused presentations, self-reflection, and interactions with a wide range of organizational leaders.“
“I feel fortunate to know Ally and David personally and when they joined in a partnership and launched their first masterclass I knew I wanted to take part. I was concerned that a part of the experience would be lost due to the lack of immersion and connection with fellow participants. While not the same as being in the same room, Ally and Dave did a spectacular job breaking up the educational pieces with breakout rooms that were always thoughtfully organized so you could interact with as many members as possible. Another key was the use of chat groups. Keeping them to smaller groups within the larger group made it more comfortable to discuss my leadership growth. I reflect often on my notes and am appreciative of the booklets provided as they are great to reuse as reflection and assessment tools of my personal leadership. I am forever grateful for the learnings and connections I made through this masterclass and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to connect with leaders focused on growth both personally and in their teams“