Benefits and Overview
Leadership is far too important to be reduced to techniques or tools or titles. Great leadership comes from the strength of one’s authentic presence – the identity and integrity of the leader. It’s about who you are and how you live. It’s about PRESENCE, not position™️. Now more than ever, the world needs leaders who are committed to substance over the superficial, character over charisma, and service over self-interest. We need authentic leaders – people whose inner compass guides their daily actions and who inspire trust by being honest and real.
In this online program, you will uncover the essence of authenticity – the foundation of influential leadership with a stronger, more caring presence.
Based on David Irvine’s ground-breaking books—The Other Everest: Navigating the Pathway to Authentic Leadership and Caring is Everything: Getting to the Heart of Leadership, Humanity, and Life, this program immerses you in a profoundly personal exploration. Focused on developing self-awareness, you will define your own path to authentic leadership and return to your organization, community, or family ready to lead with greater passion and confidence, inspire others to do their best work, and create exceptional value for those you serve.
- Gain a new perspective on leadership that can be applied to all aspects of your life, particularly as you become more confident in your abilities.
- Discover the true source of leadership power – your authentic presence. Learn how to make a more significant impact by connecting more deeply with your authentic self.
- Understand how a strong leadership presence can inspire trust and loyalty, engage people, end entitlement, and create sustainable results.
- Lead an integrated life that enables you to balance work, home, and other pursuits that are aligned with your values.
- Awaken the artist within as you gain insights and tools for leading with greater creativity.
- Learn what it means to be a person with strong character and how character changes everything.
- Gain insights on how to live and lead with greater mindfulness and meaning.
- Awaken to your life’s purpose as you connect with your true authentic calling.
- Create a plan to help achieve your leadership potential and build a support community for your vision.
The Other Everest online program is designed for anyone who is committed to making a difference in the world and amplifying their impact through a stronger sense of authentic presence.
In today’s fast-paced, rapidly evolving business and professional environment, a high value is placed on looking outward and upward, continuously striving for the next summit, the next Everest. As successful people, we tend to look upward to the achievements we hope to realize.
But success isn’t just about height. Success is also about depth.
There is an inner journey that each of us must take if we are to reach our full potential in our lives and careers, families, communities, businesses, and organizations. It is the journey that we call The Other Everest.
True – authentic – leadership is fueled by a voyage that takes us inward and downward, toward the hardest realities of our lives.
The best leadership comes from people who have penetrated their inner darkness; men and women who can lead the rest of us to a place of authenticity that is hidden from what the world sees, who have been there and unearthed the why, and in so doing, know the way.
For more than three decades David Irvine has been serving an international community of leaders from all walks of life and from all levels within organizations interested in living purposeful, authentic lives. In 2018 David he began offering his signature course, The Other Everest: Navigating the Pathway to Authentic Leadership. Now, in partnership with Ally Stone, the four-day residential retreat at the Banff Centre offers a life-enriching opportunity to find your voice and strengthen your impact and influence in your community, work, and personal life.
We will be returning to live retreats as soon as it is safe to do so, but you can now experience the entire program online with self-paced learning and self-discovery in the comfort of your own home and at a cost-effective price.
Just as in the live retreat, you’ll discover your inner compass which will help rid you of the distractions and noise that can take you off course. You’ll gain the insight, confidence, and clarity to lead with a stronger, clearer, and renewed leadership presence.
You’ll connect with your true vision, purpose, and deepest core values to unlock your leadership potential in all areas of your life. This is the beginning of a lifelong journey of self-discovery and inner exploration.
Presented by David Irvine and Ally Stone, The Other Everest online program consists of eight videotaped sessions (modules), readings, and accompanying workbook exercises, all to download at your convenience (See Program Agenda).
Are you ready to take the journey? We look forward to having you join us.
Contact Us for more information.